Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2012 Senior Rep Search!!!!

I'm so excited to be launching my senior rep program again this year! I had such great success last year with it, and I was very impressed with my fabulous batch of senior reps! This year I am only taking FIVE senior reps (no 2 reps can be from the same school). I know it seems early to start searching, but I want to make sure we have plenty of time to set up sessions!

If you are selected as one of my senior reps, you will receive:

  • fabulous senior pictures
  • a free outdoor session in April 2011 (a $125 value)
  • a second free outdoor session in August, September, or October (a $125 value)
  • promotional materials to hand out to friends (senior rep cards and 40 free wallets)
  • entrance into the ultra-exclusive senior rep referral program, which allows you to get free stuff (prints, Facebook photos, CDs of your pictures)
  • Facebook photos
  • discounted rates on future orders of your senior pictures

Does it sound too good to be true? Well, it isn't. I expect my senior reps to work hard for me! I expect them to represent me and talk me up to their friends and classmates. So, if you are just looking for a free session, then this probably won't work out. But if you ARE willing to work for me, then please fill out the application below.

I will be selecting 5 2012 high school seniors (1 from each school), and will leave the application process open until February 28, 2011. If you think you'd make a great rep, please fill it out and tell me why. Or, if you KNOW someone who would make a great rep, direct them to this application. There is no reason to wait until the deadline...if you're interested, please fill it out now! :-)

I am looking for outgoing students...someone who is comfortable socially, and someone who is comfortable in front of the camera. I can't stress enough how important it is that you are willing to talk about your photos, and to share them with your friends and classmates.

Please click on the link below to enter the application process!
http://polldaddy.com/s/7932FC49DAA3B8D5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright Katy Gitto Photography 2011. Blog Design by Love Behind the Lens Photography
.