Saturday, March 3, 2012

2013 Senior Representative Application


I'm very excited to be offering my senior representative program again this year. I have had such a wonderful time meeting 2011 and 2012 seniors, and I hope 2013 will be even better!

As usual, there will be some pretty sweet perks for my senior reps. I will be taking *ONE* girl and *ONE* boy from each of the following high schools:

  • Belton
  • Ray-Pec
  • Adrian
  • Harrisonville
  • Archie
  • Lee's Summit (all high schools)
  • Grandview
  • Blue Valley (all high schools)
  • Shawnee Mission (all high schools)
  • Olathe (all high schools)

Now, for the details!

If you become one of my 2013 senior reps, you will receive 25% off whatever senior package you choose, as well as a hardback album with all of the images from your senior portrait session. With every 2013 senior you refer that books and pays for a session with me, you will get $50 CASH until the original package you paid for is completely paid back to you. *


Once your package has been paid back to you, for every subsequent 2013 senior who purchases a senior session with me that has been referred by you, YOU will receive:

1st person: 40 free wallets for you (2 poses of 20 wallets each)

2nd person: 4 4x6 prints (each print can be a different "pose")

3rd person: 2 8x10 prints (each print can be a different "pose")

4th person: 1 8x10, 2 5x7, 3 4x6 OR 80 wallets (each print can be a different "pose" but wallets will need to be ordered in increments of 20)


If this program sounds like something you would be interested in, please feel free to fill out the application! I will consider all applications, and will make my final choices by April 30th, 2012. Senior sessions must take place by September 15th, 2012, and all sessions must be paid in full at the time of the session.


To fill out the application, please click here: Katy Gitto Photography's 2013 Senior Rep Application



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright Katy Gitto Photography 2011. Blog Design by Love Behind the Lens Photography
.