Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's get it started!

I have resisted starting a blog...I don't want things to be all about me. I want them to be about YOU...my clients, my friends. I often contemplate what I'm going to write over and over again because I don't want to sound corny, or silly, or just plain weird. So when I do end up writing without a filter, I end up going on strange tangents. Have you stopped reading yet? Haha.

I love what I do. Honestly and truly love it. And it's been my pleasure to photograph so many different families throughout these last three years. So keep an eye on this blog to get all the newest promotion details that I put out there, and to take a peek at all the lovely babies, children, families, high school seniors, and lovebirds that I take pictures of. Who knows...you might end up on this blog sooner rather than later.

And one more thing...don't forget to vote for me in the KC Parent's Pick awards! You can find the link on my Facebook fansite: Katy Gitto Photography.

I'll leave you with a picture of my three little inspirations! I think they're pretty cute. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright Katy Gitto Photography 2011. Blog Design by Love Behind the Lens Photography
.