Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prize List for the 1st Annual Little Miss/Mr. Katy Gitto Photography!

When I decided that I wanted to hold my first annual Little Miss/Mr. Katy Gitto Photography contest, I wanted it to have a little bit more oomph than my past contests. I asked a few friends if they'd be willing to donate some of their special items, and I was overwhelmed with the support I got! Listed below are the prizes that will be won by the grand-prize winners (one boy and one girl). Runner-up prizes are listed underneath that. Thank you to all that participate in some form or fashion for these contests...YOU are who makes it possible for these to take place, and I thank you!


GRAND PRIZE (ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL)

* a complimentary 1-hour photo session (a $125 value)

*15-20 images from that session on CD

* 1 dozen cake pops from Bitty Bites Cake Pop Co.

* 1 9-inch cake with butter cream icing from Cara Leigh Cakes

* 1 $15 gift certificate to Gray Stitch Studio


* $25 gift certificate to Wilson Scents ~ Gold Canyon

* tie shirt or onesie (boy winner) and one tutu and flower clip (girl winner) from The Design Studio (find her on Facebook!)

* embroidered towel set (boy) and a purse (girl) from Design by GeeGee

* Family Pack (for 6 people) to Aaron's Family Fun Center in Belton

* free kid's meal from Applebee's


RUNNER-UP PRIZE

* 75% off photo session

* 25% off CDs and prints from that session

* free kid's meal from Applebee's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright Katy Gitto Photography 2011. Blog Design by Love Behind the Lens Photography
.